Yay! How fun!!
It is nice when you get to the stage where people can tell that you are pregnant, and not that you have just put on a little weight! You look so cute!
Yeah! You look Great!
So cute! You are adorable!!
Isn't it great when you start to look pregnant, not just chubby?!
Okay, our stomachs are like the same size and I'm only 16 weeks!
Cute, cute belly!
You are such a cute little pregnant person. I look about as far along as you already. Sad. :( Please let me know about your shower!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yay! How fun!!
It is nice when you get to the stage where people can tell that you are pregnant, and not that you have just put on a little weight! You look so cute!
Yeah! You look Great!
So cute! You are adorable!!
So cute! You are adorable!!
Isn't it great when you start to look pregnant, not just chubby?!
Okay, our stomachs are like the same size and I'm only 16 weeks!
Cute, cute belly!
You are such a cute little pregnant person. I look about as far along as you already. Sad. :( Please let me know about your shower!
Post a Comment