Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally Finished!

I started working on this quilt back in September and finished most of it by November, but didn't know how to put the binding on. Finally my friend taught me last week and I am finished with the quilt! It feels good to have made something nice. It's flannel and fleece and will be very cute for someone's little boy. It was supposed to be unisex but now I realize it's more boyish, so I'm giving it away. Too bad I didn't make it in girl colors!

3 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Looks good Angie! I'm very impressed because I know I could never make anything like that (without lots of help). Maybe you still have time to make a girl one. I'm sure you'll get plenty of blankets though. We have a gazillion.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Aren't you little miss crafty! Nice work.

Chelsea said...

They look great Ang!! Can i put in an order?? :)