I've been all about sewing new things lately. I've been making things for my baby, but I am especially fond of the gift package I made for a friend's baby.
It has Burp Cloths,a Double-sided Bib,and a Changing Pad with Diaper and Wipes Pocket.My belly's getting bigger! It's getting quite uncomfortable at times, but the baby's also getting bigger and stronger. It's fun to feel her kick and squirm in there :)
3 comments:
I love your projects! Brent bought me a sewing machine for my birthday! Where did you find the patterns for them?
You're so close! There's a reason you get so uncomfortable at the end - so you're willing to do anything to get that baby out!
We had fun with you guys this weekend. We are going to go to Cafe Rio this Saturday I think so you guys should come, we could play games after.
Post a Comment