My friend Melanie did Abby's pictures on Friday. They turned out so cute! She's going to edit them and get more to me after her trip to Cali, but she sent me some previews.
Abby hated being naked for the pictures, even though the room was warm. She screamed a lot and these pictures came after the screaming wore her out! Melanie was so patient waiting for her to calm down.
Abby hated being naked for the pictures, even though the room was warm. She screamed a lot and these pictures came after the screaming wore her out! Melanie was so patient waiting for her to calm down.

9 comments:
Oh my those pictures just make her more adorable!
I love it! Now I wish I lived in the Provo area and that I had a brand new baby. Melanie is getting really good.
Love them. She is so cute and angellic looking. Did she sleep the entire shoot?
oh my goodness. she is so beautiful! Congrats ang (and luke too). We miss you at work!
I love the top pic especially.
So darling!!!
She is so cute! And she has a lot of hair!
She's so tiny and precious. Love the hair bow and the bracelet.
You're welcome!! :) She is such a doll. Hey, I just added a whole bunch more from your session on my photography blog. Go check 'em out!! I should have your CD ready very soon too.
Post a Comment