Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smiley!

I just love my smiley little baby! This video was taken after she was super smiley, so there are even less smiles than there had been. She is so much fun.
I had to leave her for my first day back at work. It was so sad! I only have to work for 3 weeks before we move and Luke can watch her while I'm gone. So, I guess we're lucky.

5 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

She is so happy. 3 weeks of work, you can definitely make it through that.

Sommer said...

Look how darling she is!! So pretty!

Blake and Laura said...

So cute! She is adorable. Hope work is going okay. I remember when I had to go back to school when Makayla was 2 months old. It was hard but at least you only have 3 weeks, right?

Amy said...

I love that picture of her smiling up at you!! So cute!!

The Eborns said...

She is such a cute girl! It is fun to keep up with you guys since she was born on my baby's original due date. Congrats on such a cute baby girl!