I think it was near nap time and that was the reason for the complaining, but I love how she jabbers. I also love her face being smashed into the floor on the way to her tummy.
I finally got her bedroom all put together. It's the only room in the apartment that has nice furniture. We still need to buy decent furniture for the rest of the place.
Notice how Abby goes from her back to her tummy in the pictures. She never stays on her back on the floor anymore.
Oh, and the cherry box and white drawers you see in the right corner are Mom and Dad's little storage left in her room until she starts crawling. We'll baby-proof later.
I finally got her bedroom all put together. It's the only room in the apartment that has nice furniture. We still need to buy decent furniture for the rest of the place.
Notice how Abby goes from her back to her tummy in the pictures. She never stays on her back on the floor anymore.

3 comments:
It's really cute! Good job!
Cute cute!! Dustin and I are in the market for a glider/rocker--where did you get yours??
Abby is so cute! That's amazing she can roll over! I like her furniture!
Post a Comment