Here's Abby on her 1st Thanksgiving Day! Too bad Daddy will be studying for the CPA exam all day. But, he's down to the wire. Saturday will be "like a dream come true!" (Luke's words)
Luke just helped my buy my Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary/Valentine's Day/allowance for a year present! A new Canon Rebel t1i, for a great price, which is still enough to use up all my spending cash for a year :) I'm so excited for it to come so I can take some awesome Abby pictures and begin being the amateur photographer I've always wanted to be!
Abby loves to wave those arms around.

Luke just helped my buy my Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary/Valentine's Day/allowance for a year present! A new Canon Rebel t1i, for a great price, which is still enough to use up all my spending cash for a year :) I'm so excited for it to come so I can take some awesome Abby pictures and begin being the amateur photographer I've always wanted to be!
1 comment:
Abby is such a doll! I could eat her up!! Ahh! I want a nice camera too! The Baby Legs game in the mail and are SOO cute! I can't wait to be able to put them on our baby! Thank you!
Post a Comment