Thursday, December 3, 2009

Merry Christmas...To ME!!!

Well, Christmas came early to me this year! First, Luke Finished his Last CPA Exam!!! It's like he has finally really graduated! We were able to go out to dinner and then to a friend's house afterward for the first time in a long time.
***Okay, break for cute Abby story. Our friends have a little 8-week-old kitten. Abby was sitting on the floor and just started cracking up! The kitten had run by. It ran by again and she laughed some more. Then, it ran by one more time and she started crying! Luke said, maybe she was thinking "Am I supposed to be down her alone with this thing?!" I picked her up for a minute and put her down again and she started laughing at it some more. This continued all night :) I wish I had the video camera!
Now for the 2nd reason Christmas (and my birthday) came early. I got a great deal on the camera I've been lusting after ever since it entered the market. The super-fancy Canon Rebel t1i (digital SLR)! It takes awesome pictures and is sooo fun to play with! It does take a lot of practice to use, so my pictures so far aren't the greatest, but here are some samples:
Of course, I took pictures of Abby.Here are some other cool pics it takes, too.Also, I have been having fun with the giveaway blog I joined (www.justformeandyou2.blogspot.com)! So far, I've only received this adorable wall art a fabric bucket,and this bow, but a bunch more stuff was mailed this week. Yay!

1 comment:

Amy said...

hey nice camera!! Great pictures. But then again, all pictures of Abby are cute!! I love her bows.
PS we are having a boy!