Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shopping Trip for Baby Boy

Abby and I went shopping for the new baby today. Abby had a blast! She got to ride in a car stroller and play on the little rides. I also gave in and got her a little puppy she wanted (only $3 anyway).Here is the baby boy's stash. I remember taking a picture like this after getting a bunch of stuff for Abby.I spent only $13 on all this because I went on the Macy's sale day and Luke got a gift card from work for his awesomeness.
P.S.- Did I ever mention Luke won the Elijah Watts Sells Award for a top score on the CPA exam? They sent him a pretty cool plaque this week. You rock, Babe!

1 comment:

Blake and Laura said...

Fun, fun, fun! It was weird to shop for boy stuff after only shopping for girl stuff with Makayla. The selection is a lot less for boys than girls but there is still some pretty cute stuff. Looks like you did well. And good deals always make them better!

Congrats again on your little guy! Can't wait til he's born!