This is what we did on October 16th... and that is why I love the south :)
We went downtown Atlanta to play in the water fountain. I didn't plan on getting wet, so I wore clothes, but ended up soaking!
Here is a super cute pic I took of my naked fat boy outside. I just love that chunk!
Here he is at 4 months with his sweet sister... I love them matching in white.
Other happenings in the last couple months:
The saddest thing that happened is that we said goodbye to our really good friends, the Armstrongs. We sure miss them already. Megan and I would take our kiddos on all kinds of fun outings together.
Abby absolutely loved Matt and always wanted to give him kisses and hugs!
In happier news, we got to visit my great friend, Jen, up in Virginia! (We were up there with Luke's work) It was a short 1 day visit, but still really great to see her.
Jen and I were in nursing school together, worked as nurse's aides together, then as nurses together, and were in the same ward. We were even pregnant at the same time. I love this old pic of our bellies! Bear with my nostalgia for a moment, but I bet Jen will enjoy this!

Our girls played together like best little buds. They were so cute and sweet together. 
Jen also has a baby boy. It would be so fun if we lived closer with our kids.
More pictures of pumpkin patch and carving to come!

The saddest thing that happened is that we said goodbye to our really good friends, the Armstrongs. We sure miss them already. Megan and I would take our kiddos on all kinds of fun outings together.

4 comments:
It is really great to be in such warm weather still. I'm glad you got in on the fun too! I need to be more adventurous like that.
Oh my goodness! Bradley is growing up so quickly!
I love all these pictures you posted of us. This November lets plan a skype date. Matt is a bit wild with skype but it would still be fun. Happy Halloween!!
Thanks for the shout out!! We had so much fun with you guys and wish we could do it much more often, especially with the hubbies! We have such cute kids! =)
Post a Comment