Luke and I had a great 7th Anniversary date! Luke got me a beautiful necklace, then we headed to a fancy restaurant called Canoe. The food was delicious and they even wrote "Happy Anniversary" on our dessert plate. Afterwards, we went to see the lights at the Botanical Gardens. This was the first real date we had in a long time. I really do love my husband and wish I had more alone time with him :)



Our friends were visiting that weekend, too. They stayed at our house for a few days, which was so fun! Mike was graduating with his PHD in Aerospace engineering, so they came down from Indiana for the ceremony. Abby and Matt are still BFF's, even after several months. Too cute!
Bradley is trying new foods. He really is not a fan of anything except puffs. I don't think he has swallowed any bit of veggies or fruits, or even cereal. But he sure loves those puffs!
Here is his first experience with solid foods: "You're smiling at me! That makes me happy, even though there's weird stuff in my mouth."
"Ugggh!!! This is disgusting! Why do you keep shoveling it in!?"
Sweet buddies. Abby is a sweetheart to him. She also loves feeding him puffs :)
Bradley is now sitting up unsupported
Dog sitting was fun for Abby


1 comment:
Your Kids are soo cute! I think you should have a whole bunch of them.. I hope we can get together sometime so Kobe can be friends with Bradley. Miss you :)
Post a Comment