We had a lot of fun this Easter. It was nice because Luke is a little less busy than before/previous years, so he could be home for egg dying and all the Easter festivities.
We dyed eggs on Thursday, since I had to work Friday night. Luke came home early (7pm is Early!) to join the fun.
Saturday, we went to a Ward Activity, but I didn't get any pictures there. The egg hunt was over when we got there 8 minutes late. Apparently, it was over at 5:04. They had a delicious dinner with ham, then a little musical production. Abby was on the stage for the 1st time! I got a picture with a friend's camera, but she still needs to send it to me.
Sunday, we did the Easter Bunny stuff after church.
Two baskets because one was for the egg hunt and one for Easter bunny gifts.
They enjoyed and were excited for every moment of the Easter egg hunt.
Shaking the eggs to hear the jelly beans inside.
Abby was so sweet helping Brad find his eggs. His were ball designs so she knew which were his.
We had friends over for an Easter dinner. I made Lamb, since we were having ham the night before. The lamb turned out okay, but I don't think I'll make it again. We really enjoyed the company.
Luke got me a Ice cream birthday cake, which I enjoyed thoroughly. He also got me Les Miserables!
At the end of the night, I was Exhausted, but very content and happy :)

1 comment:
Your kids are adorable! Looks like everyone had a great Easter!
Post a Comment