Saturday, May 11, 2013

Things

This will be a scattered post!
I threw a belated baby shower for a friend who had a surprise boy instead of the girl she expected. He is now almost 2 months old, but she never had a boy baby shower like most people get. I really love throwing baby showers :) Maybe I just like hosting parties, but it was a lot of fun.
Here is our cute little man in his favorite attire at home- Abby's pink boots. Funny boy! If boots didn't cost $23 (I found Abby's at Goodwill), I'd buy him some boy ones.
 I Finally finished Brad's blanket that I started purchasing fabric for a year ago. I just hadn't found enough patterns to go together, then I was pregnancy sick, then I was lazy. But, it's finally done and I'm still proud of myself every time I see it :) Ha!
 Brad loves it! Thankfully.
 Kids making play dough.
 
 Abby loves crafting! Always asking to do a craft.
 They helped me make bathtub paints and loved every second. No paint survived for another round.
 Messy baby!
 I've had requests for belly pictures, so here you go. 24 weeks. Huge.

No comments: