Saturday, January 4, 2014

Post-Christmas

Since we didn't have time before Christmas, we went to Stone Mountain Park Christmas the day after. The entire little town was decorated in lights and we saw 3 fun play/musicals. At the end, the Snow Angel comes and uses her magic to make it snow, then there were a few fireworks. The kids were loving every second. I think it was magical for them.
Abby was exhausted afterwards. She never falls asleep in the car.
Abby had fun making a gingerbread house with her daddy.
For New Year's Eve, we had our friends Celeste and Dustin Alexander and their boys over (they went to sleep at our house). It was fun eating and playing games to ring in the new year. I took a picture with Celeste because I don't have any with her, even though we're good friends who hang out a lot.

No comments: