Abby had her 1st soccer practice last week. She loved it! She mostly just chased after everyone who had the ball, but it was still fun for her. Other parents said she did pretty well compared to other first timers who often just do their own thing. She is probably the smallest on the team and many have played before. That doesn't really matter, as long as she's having fun!
This is my only picture at the moment. I will definitely be getting more. She's the one in red at the front of the group on the right.
Nathan got to swing for the first time. Luckily, Daddy even got to be there, for a change. He loved it. I got some cute video of him giggling.
He also started on baby food. He did well for a first feeding. He's pretty good at eating his oatmeal, now. He has tried some bananas (likes), peas (hates), and cheerios/puffs (likes).
We're loving the aquarium pass we got.
Sweet Abby with her baby.
I'm so glad they have each other :) I love this picture.
Luke went to school with Abby for Dad's Desserts. She loved having him there and I even overheard her telling Brad a story about it when they were going to sleep. This girl thinks her daddy is the best :)





.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment