Thursday, May 1, 2014

April & Easter

We went to see The Lego Movie together.
 Then, they played in the play area there.
 Nathan hanging out with another baby. Are those swings supposed to fit two babies, because they certainly do.
 Someone in the neighborhood was getting rid of this- worth about $350, which Luke had tried to convince me to buy. We had to get a new charger and battery, but much cheaper than new.
 I finally got a good picture of our soccer girl. She really does love it.
 I put up swings in the backyard tree. They love to swing, so it's great to have it right here.


 Luke threw a nice party for my 30th birthday with a bunch of friends and delicious BBQ. Abby decorated top of the ice cream cake.
We had a water play date in our backyard. I filled up the baby pool in the morning so it was warm, put up the slip & slide, sprinkler, and water table. They had a blast and got filthy with mud and dry grass.
 Luke took the kids to Abby's soccer game, then to lunch while I slept one day.
 Cute picture of Abby having a tea party with her friend from school.

 Easter
Abby had a school party.
 Decorating Easter eggs. I liked the paint kit we got.
 Hunting for eggs and baskets on Sunday morning.
 Nathan's First Easter!

1 comment:

Camber said...

That car you got the kids looks awesome! What a great find. Also I love Abby's decorations on your birthday cake :)