I threw a baby shower for my good friend, Katelyn. She is on bed rest, so we had to do it at her home. It was fun and turned out great. I had fun making so many crafts and decorating for it.
Most of my really good friends were there. A couple left before we got a picture. (I was sad to give away those baby clothes on the line!) Also, you might be able to tell, we're all sweaty. They don't have A/C and it was a hot day!
I have always wanted to make a diaper cake, but was nervous to try. It was actually not too bad and turned out very cute. I also made the letter J picture out of buttons, which the guests signed.
The guest gift. I made the tag with my scrapbook software.
This is a blanket that I made for her. I'm getting faster and it took, maybe, 2 hours.
I think this game is hilarious. Guess the candy bar melted in the diaper. I looks very real.
Amanda does not love my favorite baby shower game :)

No comments:
Post a Comment