Saturday, August 16, 2014

Iowa City and Nauvoo with Family: Monday

We had a fun reunion with almost all of Luke's family in Iowa City, where Mark and Tiffany live, then over in Nauvoo. It was a lot of fun just hanging out together. I'm going to shrink the U.S. so everyone I love is close.
On Monday, we kept busy. Man, Mark and Tiffany have the Best backyard! There are a lot of things on our list of things we need in our backyard!
We went on a bike ride/walk to the playground at school. It was about a mile and I was amazed my kids went the whole way.
Tiffany's homemade pizza for lunch.
Mike, Linda, Paul, and Andrew came after lunch. We hadn't seen the guys in a long time, but Brad still loved Paul immediately!
We need a hoop in our backyard. So fun.
 Tiff and I going a little crazy like we're still kids. Let me tell ya... we are not! Still, I need a trampoline.
 All the kids love Papa!
 I guess Tiffany's rule of only 4 people got broken...
 Those cute babies!
 We also need a fire pit.
 The chef man.
Oh, and we need a swing set.
And s'mores, of course!
 Searching for magical fairies in the dark...or lightning bugs. 


No comments: