Saturday, August 16, 2014

Iowa City and Nauvoo with Family: Wed

Wednesday, we headed 1hr 45min to Nauvoo. 
The couples went into the temple (which was beautiful!); while Grandma, Papa, and the guys watched All the kids at the park. It was so nice...for us.
 Happy Birthday to Sage!
Then, we headed to the pioneer fest. So much fun!
 Nathan loved watching the dancing.
Abby was just staring at her feet, so I thought she was not happy, but she said she didn't want to stop. I guess she was just focusing on the feet moves the girl was showing her!
Teaching Daddy.
Sawing competition.
The champs!
That night we watched the British Pageant. The mosquitoes chewed my ankles while my heavy brick son slept on my lap and I watched a show that was making me fall asleep... yeah, not my favorite. But, I'm glad I was convinced to return the next night because that Pageant was great, the kids were really engaged, and I was not eaten alive.

No comments: