Thursday, February 19, 2015

Christmas Morning

This was the best Christmas morning, yet! It is so fun to see their excitement the older they get because they're understanding more. Yet, they aren't old enough to doubt, so it's still so magical. The ages Abby and Bradley are at is so perfect for Christmas wonder!

 Nathan loved this light up toy...too bad his big brother broke it within an hour. I've been meaning to get him a replacement.
 Checking out their haul

 Happy with his daddy and new toy.
 Sweet picture. Brad got the Buzz Lightyear he had been positive Santa would bring.
 And Abby was still thrilled for her Elsa and Anna, even though she didn't doubt they were coming.



 Giving Nana her gifts


 An updated "We <3 dad="" p="" u="">
 And what did Luke get me...
 An I Pad! So surprised and happy
 Abby proudly showing Daddy her art work on his card
 Nathan unwrapping his tablet
 Abby got the microscope she asked for and Brad got a Batcave- basically a boy doll house.
 I love this picture! She's such a little scientist :) And cute...she wears that bow so well.

No comments: