Saturday, February 21, 2015

Wicked Date!

We went to see Wicked at the Fox Theater. The theater is an amazing building with some cool intricate designs. The play was really well done with cool scenes and great singers/actors. I was a cool story line, too. However, I still think Phantom of the Opera is more awesome!
Before the play, we went to eat at Ecco, a European restaurant. We had some delicious prosciutto and cheese, then I had an awesome pasta with lobster and artichoke, and Luke had a delicious pork chop. Luke still thinks his mom's pork chops are best! I need to learn to make them. Unfortunately, I forget that my lactose sensitivity is very sensitive to blocks of yellow cheese and I had stabbing abdominal pains during the show.
Our friends, the Kings watched our kids for free (she is a sitter for her job and we pay her when I work) because they're sweet. The kids love them and are always so excited for them to come. Grateful for good friends! 

No comments: