We sold our 1st house and moved to our temporary rental home. It was a very crazy, busy and exhausting move, which I would not ever like to relive! Gratefully, my mom came down to help and was completely amazing with all the help that she gave. However, I don't know if she will ever return to visit us!
It was very sad to see our first home; where all of our babies learned to walk, where 2 of them came home from the hospital, where they had so much happiness and wonderful memories; be stripped bare and locked up for the last time. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. We could have stayed in that house forever, had it not been in such a bad school district. Oh well, we'll find our next great home.
We went out to eat with Mom and some friends to thank them all for their help.







No comments:
Post a Comment