Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

 Tonight was the first time I was able to take the kids to see fireworks! It was so fun to do with them and made me all happy inside. Last year, Luke took the kids with Tamara and Ronald to downtown Atlanta, but that was utter chaos (I was glad for the excuse that I worked the night before and had to take baby home). Other years, we were just worried about the crazy crowds and traffic that go with Atlanta. 
But, we finally found a stress-free and not-too-crowded place to watch the fireworks! 8 min from where we live, the city of Roswell puts on a really good little show. There were a lot of people, but not more than what I remember from a Cincinnati suburb crowd. There were lots of bouncy houses, which the kids spent at least an hour on. We got food truck food and went to a frozen yogurt place across the street. The kids were so happy and less exhausted than I would have thought for getting home at 11! I feel very happy having found a comfortable place to take my kids on the 4th because I have such good memories of fireworks as a kid.
God Bless America!


No comments: