The beginning of June we'll be heading out to Atlanta, GA for Luke's internship. Angie'll stay for one month (or risk loosing her job and benefits) and Luke'll be there for two months. Luke's working for Ernst & Young, a public accounting firm. Plans are to get a job there after graduation next April and stay for a while. We went there together in October-the first and only 2 days Angie's ever spent there. We visited the huge Atlanta Aquarium, World of Coke, and toured the city. It's a great city and we'll have some friends there, too that we know from Provo.
It'll be great fun!



4 comments:
I found your blog- i am glad you strted one!
Welcome to the blogging world. It really is a great way to keep in touch with people. I would give you some tips, but I am very far from being an expert.
Hey I just found your blog and I'm so excited to be able to see what you guys are up to. I need to come track you down on 7th floor one of these nights.
Yea! You have a blog now too! I'm excited to keep in touch with what's going on since we'll both be moving here soon.
Post a Comment