Yesterday we had such a great day! It was like we were on vacation. We went to Thanksgiving Point to see the gardens (which are beautiful this time of year), then to lunch at Zupas (delicious!), then watched Horton Hears a Who (cute movie, but even cuter were the responses of all the little kids there :), then went home for a nap, and finally went to the temple. This was Angie's day to pick whatever she wanted. Monday is Luke's day. We'll see what he picks!
How to Draw a Bald Eagle for Kids Free Printable
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
That sounds like a really fun date. I think that John and I took engagement pictures at the waterfall that you and Luke are posed in front of at Thanksgiving Point! Oh the memories of UT!
I've never been to Thanksgiving Point! It looks so beautiful, Juan and I will have to go there.
Fun girl!! I love it at Thanksgiving Point, it's so beautiful. I love Zupas too
How fun! How's Atlanta?
Post a Comment