Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Date Night in Atlanta

When I picked Luke up from work on Friday, we headed to Ted's Montana Grill. It's owned by Ted Turner, who lives above the restaurant. The restaurant is really classy with cherry wood covering the place and nice leather booths. The place smells delicious the moment you walk in the door and the food tastes just like it smells. I got grilled salmon and Luke got bison pot roast. Bison is their specialty meat- they raise the buffalo in Montana. Everything down to the mashed potatoes and green beans was delicious! It's one of my new favorite restaurants.
After dinner we walked over to Centennial Olympic park where they held the ceremonies for the '96 Olympics. It's a beautiful park with lots of statues commemorating the Olympics. There's also a fountain that sprays up water from holes at ground level. Kids play in it and there's also a show where the water dances to music. I wanted to play in it; but, alas, I did not bring my swim suit.

5 comments:

Josh and Diana Lee said...

Hey Y'all! It looks like y'all had SO much fun! Way to be creative!!! I'm sorry that hiking didn't happen last week. We should still get together soon. See ya!

Amber said...

That is so fun that you get to explore and see all of the fun sights of a new city!

Blake and Laura said...

You're right. Atlanta does look like fun! It was good to talk to you the other day. I have really missed living next to you and seeing you often.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

It is so good to hear from you. To answer your question, yes, patients rub my belly all the time. Especially the old grandmas. To be honest though, I think nurses rub my belly more than the patients. I am fine with it though, I love the 7th floor nurses! It sounds like you are having a good time in Georgia. My husband is here with me looking at your blog and he is sooo jealous you are in Atlanta. He is a huge Braves fan.

Jessica said...

Angie and luke!!! I found your blog: yay! Loks like you are having a blast.