Friday night we drove 5 hours to Hilton Head Island, SC. We spent Friday night, Saturday and Sunday there. It was sooo beautiful! The sand is white and smooth, the water was warm, there were huge waves to play in, the sunset was beautiful, etc. We also saw clams, crabs, birds, fish, jelly fish, and a sand dollar. We had a blast and were really able to relax. We both agree this was the best vacation of our 3.5 yr marriage. 


How to Draw a Bald Eagle for Kids Free Printable
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
Yeah for your Blog, I love blogs and I love you. Your little trip sounds like it was a blast. I started a blog too, gabeandleslie.blogspot.com. Its pretty fun. Are you flying back to utah or driving.
That sounds so fun. The beach is great. I love the heat and the water, but I could definately do without the sand. I always feel like it is in my hair for weeks after I go to a beach. It is still fun though
I stalk you. I saw it on someone elses blog.
It looks like you two are having a wonderful time! (Too bad about the barking dogs though, maybe you could slip them something to "quiet" them all through the night!)
Post a Comment