Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moving In

I flew into Utah on Saturday and have been moving things from storage, unpacking, and cleaning ever since. Since Luke's still in Atlanta (very sadly-I miss him sooo much already!), I've had a lot of help from friends, especially Luke's brother Paul. I feel like all I've done for 3 days is set up the apartment and this is still what it looks like!

8 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

It looks like a nice place! Much better than Union Square.

Angela said...

It is much bigger!!! Where is the place?

Davis Family said...

Glad that you are back in Provo and that you made is safely. Do you start work again soon? Let me know if you need help with anything, I am free!

Sommer said...

Girly! I have your flower arrangement and your dried roses! Don't forget! I want to come see your place! I have a new cell phone #, but the house one is still the same. Send me a message on Facebook and i'll get you my new number!

Blake and Laura said...

Yea for your new place! Sorry I spaced out on seeing you Tuesday but I guess it was okay since you had other plans. Let me know when you are free again. We miss you!

Amy said...

So exciting!! Where is your new place? It looks so nice!! I'm sorry you have to be without Luke for a bit :( That would be hard!

Erica said...

I love it! It'll be great once you get all your stuff put away.

Amber said...

Man...I hate packing and moving. Luke is lucky that you are doing it while he is away!