Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Cute Boy Came to Visit

Luke got a plane ticket last week and came to visit me for the weekend! His plane arrived Saturday at 1 am and I dropped him off at the airport Sunday at 10:30 pm. It was a quick trip and we didn't do anything worth mentioning, but it was fantastic! We ate food (Zupas- yummm...), watched movies, went on walks, and had crazy Olson fun.

5 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Yea, I'm glad you got to see your boy! I hope I can see you Thursday before we leave.

Cami and Juan said...

You guys are so cute. I hope you don't have to be apart too much longer.

Amber said...

Aren't reunions fun?? It isn't fun being apart, but it is so fun to get back together!

Dustin said...

When does his internship end??? Pretty soon? Dustin's ended on the 8th, and he started a week or two before Luke, should be soon now!!1

Dustin said...

Oops, sorry I'm logged in as Dustin, but this is really Amy....