Luke got home Thursday morning at 1:30 am. His trip from Atlanta went well, although very long. He stopped at his brother's house in Iowa City on Monday night, then drove to his parent's house in Laurens, IA on Tuesday. Finally, he drove 16 hrs home on Wednesday.
I am very happy to have him home- it feels more like home when he's here. He now gets to take a 2 week break before school starts again.

3 comments:
Hurray! We're still making our trek across the US. It's been a week, and we're still on the East coast, in Florida. We're planning on leaving tomorrow, and driving through Texas to and visiting more family there, we hope to be home by next Sunday or Monday...phew! home sweet home! I'm jealous you're all settled!
Yeah! How great to finally have your other half back. Now you can finally enjoy your cute apartment together, and have some fun before school starts.
Yea! He's home! I miss you Angie. It's weird not knowing anyone. Soon enough I will meet people at work and around our apartment but it's not the same. We are TOTALLY out of the bubble! It's exciting though.
Post a Comment