Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Your Memory of Me

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

mdolson said...

I remember playing marbles with you! You are especially hard to beat when teamed up with Tiffany!

Dad Olson

Blake and Laura said...

I remember meeting you the first semester of the nursing program but it wasn't until after Blake and I got married and we moved into Union Square that we ever really "talked." Someone was at our door and you walked by and we both did a double take of "you live here???" I knew we would be GREAT friends after that and WE ARE!!! Being friends with you got me through parts of nursing school! I miss you!

Olson Family said...

Sitting in the garage talking during a rainstorm the last Laurens family trip. I love having you around to bring more estrogen into that home!

Michael said...

I wish we lived closer to each other so we had more memories together. A memory I have of Angie was when we were at Mark's graduation from BYU. We sat on the bleachers talking about children. Luke, one memory I have of you was when you visited MJ and I, a few months after we got married. We fixed spaghetti for Sunday dinner and accidentally got the pasta soapy, but you ate it anyways. (You probably don't remember it but I was so embarrassed and you were so nice about it.)

Maria

Cassie Rakes said...

Hey Angie, how are you? My first memorie of you was at girls camp, where of course I learned how much you love sugar. So do you still love it?