I got to visit my family in Texas this last week. I had a really good time. We just hung out and enjoyed one another's company. It had been a long time, so it was great to see them all.
This is Carla, Joan, and Jacob (My step-mom, brother, and sister-in-law). I had to paste Carla in because she wouldn't let me take a picture of her and the one I got I had to sneak :)
This is Wesley and Wyatt (Carla and Jacob's kids).
They are the sweetest little boys and aren't they cute?!
I didn't get a good picture of dad, but I did get a picture of another strange man :) Elvis singing in Wal-mart! 

2 comments:
I hope you had fun visiting your family. I love the singing Elvis part in Walmart.
How fun to be able to visit your family! And congratulations on being pregnant! I had no idea, but I am so excited for you both - you will be awesome parents!
Post a Comment