It's baby Olson!!! I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant and we heard the heartbeat yesterday! It was so neat to hear our tiny baby saying hello. We are so excited to be having a baby April 30th. It works out perfect because then Luke is done with school and can spend all summer with him/her and me before starting work. We've been wanting a baby for so long that it's kind of surreal that one's really coming. Yay for us!
P.S.- Sorry to those of you I lied to for the last few weeks, but I really am prego :)

15 comments:
That is great! I am so excited for you!!
Yay!! I meant to call you back the other day... sorry! We are so excited for you! And David is excited to have a friend! :)
I'm so excited for you! It was good to talk to you yesterday. Good luck with the pregnancy. I'm sad I won't be able to see you pregnant.
Yeah!! We're so excited for y'all! Your baby is going to be so cute!! Congratulations!
SO exciting!! Finally, I hated keeping it a secret!! You will be such a great mama
Congratulations Angie!! I am glad that you guys heard the heartbeat; that is so fun.
Yea!! Congratulations!
Oh Angie I am so happy for you guys! You will be a fabulous mom.
Oh my gosh!!! We have the EXACT SAME due date! Congrats Angie, you'll be a wonderful mom!
Congrats!! How funny that I haven't checked your blog in a little while and I just thought to myself, "I wonder if Angie is pregnant" so I checked your blog specifically to see if you were pregnant and you are.
Congratulations! I am excited for you to have a little babe at your house. I am excited to see if your prediction that it is a girl is right.
YAY!!! Congrats Angie!!! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! I can't believe you are having a little baby!!! You will be an awesome mom!!!!!
Yeah! You are going to be THE best mom. I am SOOO extrememly happy for you.
thats awesome! Kids are the best!
Post a Comment