A recent hobby I picked up is quilt making, but the only ones I've finished so far are rag quilts-very simple. But I've just finished the front of 3 quilts that will be real quilts with backing and everything. They're not the greatest because I came up with the patterns myself, but I'm having fun with them.
One is a baby quilt.
Another is a toddler quilt.
And the last one is twin size.

8 comments:
How fun to do the different sizes with the same fabrics. They look great! ~Maria
I am very impressed Angie. Are you going to tie them once you get the backs on?
Cute!! I wish I had a sewing machine, because I would LOVE to make quilts!
ps How do you get your friend links to show when they updated last?
Angie you are so domestic! I love it :)
They are adorable! You do good work!!
Angie - I was excited to just find your blog. It was fun to see pictures and catch up on your life. I actually have gotten into quilting as well - it's fun! Anyway... hope all is great!
I'm impressed! :)
Post a Comment