Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Brick Oven! Yummmm...

We went to The Brick Oven last night for dinner! I have been wanting to go back since I quit 3 years ago and it was delicious! Yay for a totally unhealthy night with pizza and double baked cookie monsters and yay for Chelsea and Ben for coming with us. What a great place :)

4 comments:

Our Family said...

How fun! I haven't worked with you in forever! I hope everything is going good!

Chelsea said...

We had sooooo much fun. I am feeling another "healthy" meal and game night soon. Ben and I love the marble game and want to play it again!!

Amber said...

Oh...I loved the Brick Oven. My favorite was their soup and salad bar. John and I might be coming to UT in October for his old roomate's wedding. I told John that we for sure have to make it down to Provo sometime while we are there. We should plan to get together for dinner or something. Will you be around the weekend of Oct. 11th?

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

I love Brick Oven. The raspberry salad dressing is my favorite. So, I am coming back to work on the 29th. See ya soon!