We found a double recliner love seat on Craig's List for $150, so I offered $100 for it. We went to pick it up and they took $50 for it!!! We absolutely love it. It is so nice for us both to be able to recline and put our feet up at the same time. The material is a nice-looking blue leather. We are super happy with our new friend.
How to Draw a Bald Eagle for Kids Free Printable
4 weeks ago

5 comments:
Sweet!!! That looks like such a great loveseat, and only $50, holy moly!!
We just "inherited" all of the furniture we still needed from family, and with it came a lovely sofa and loveseat from Dustin's parents! I'm so excited about it! I think I feel a little of what you're feeling!! :) We'd love to have you over sometime, so you can sit on it, and then you have to leave right away, so we can sit on it! Just teasing, there's plenty of room for us all!! :)
New furniture is the best, and for $50! Can't beat that!
Very cute! You are so funny!
What a bargain! I want a new friend. You worked at Brick Oven. That's awesome! I would've given you a big tip b/c you're so darn cute.
We thought about getting a couch like that when we were couch shopping! Those are so comfy!! And what a good deal! Yea for Craig's list.
Post a Comment