We heard the baby's heartbeat again today! I love to hear the sound of that fast little beat and wish I had a doppler at home to listen every day. It is such a reassuring sound.
On a side note, the doctor told me that I do not in fact have appendicitis :) I've been having bad pain in my right side since yesterday morning, but it's mostly gotten better except it has spread to the left as well now- it's those darn round ligaments stretching.
And to celebrate, I opened up the travel system and pack n' play I bought a couple weeks ago, just to "make sure there were no defects." Now, don't tease me about buying these so early. I decided what pattern I wanted a year ago when we were trying to get pregnant. Then a couple weeks ago, I saw on Wal-mart that they were $40 and $30 off, respectively, because that pattern is going out of production. With a $70 savings, how could I pass it up? Also, thanks Mom for chipping in some money.

7 comments:
Angie, I'm so happy for you! And nice scav!
You will love your pack-and-play. I love having it next to my bed so I don't have to go too far in the night to find baby when he cries. Way cute pattern too!
Yea ang, I knew it was that!! Cute pack and play- I love the pattern. And there is no problem with getting things too early- makes for less stress at the end!!
Yay!!!!!!! Also can be for a little girl or boy Olson!!! :)
I got that exact same travel system and have LOVED it. I love the stroller. Good Taste!
I love that pattern good choice, and you are so lucky to find them on sale- go Angie!!
So cute! And what a great deal! It's so fun to buy baby things!
Post a Comment