We saw our sweet baby today! It was such an amazing experience to see this little being growing inside. The baby looks healthy and so beautiful. And looks like we had the due date off a few weeks. I'm actually 18 weeks instead of the 21 weeks we originally thought. Which explains the smaller tummy (that still feels huge to me).
What an awesome experience!!!

Oh, and it's a girl! Just as we had expected :)
Also, today was our 4 year anniversary. We celebrated by having Olive Garden, then seeing A Christmas Carol at a local theater. They have some amazing actors there. The play really got me in the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas Everyone!

14 comments:
Congrats!!! Girls are so fun! See you soon. Maria
Angie that is so great that you're pregnant! I just found your blog and I'm so excited for you! I'm due May 5th so we're pretty close! We had been trying for quite awhile as well so I know the feeling of it being kind of surreal now that it's really happening. Glad things are going well so far!
I am so happy for you!!! You two are going to be great parents and I am excited you are having a little girl!!!
Yay for girls... Even though she'll be younger, Paige and Dakota will have another friend :)
Congrats!
Aww, look at her all curled up in there!! What a cutie! (I already know she is going to be adorable!) Congrats!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you two!
Congratulations!! I am so happy that you are having a girl. They are so much fun, and so much fun to shop for!
Congratulations but I need to see belly pictures since I am not there to see her grow in person. Yea for cute little girls. Are you still thinking of Kaitlyn for the name? I have no clue how to spell it.
Congratulations, I always think girls are more fun when they're little because of all the cute clothes!
Congratulations! That kind of stinks that you have to go through weeks 18-21 again! :)
YEAH!!!! Im so excited for you and Luke. A little Angie. Miss ya
I am so happy for you guys. A little girl will be so fun. I am glad everything went good at the ultrasound.
Congrats!
Yay! I've been meaning to call you for a long time now... sorry! I'm glad you're having a girl! Now she and David can date when they're older! :)
Post a Comment