Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Christmas Time Again!

I love the Christmas season. Saturday we decorated the Christmas tree, put up the nativities (we have 3), and listened to Christmas music (which I can't stop listening to-it's addicting). I love this time of year. Supprisingly, I can't wait for the snow to stick! Of course when it does come, I'll want it to go away :)
Merry Christmas Time, everyone!

5 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

You guys have a good sized tree. Ours is so tiny, but it's still a tree and I can't go without it. I love Christmas time so much, more than ever before it seems.

Blake and Laura said...

Very nice. You will probably have an emptier tree next year with the baby and all. Ours will be full and beautiful like yours many years from now. But it's still fun.

Kendra said...

Happy Holiday season and HAPPY PREGNANCY!!!!!!! Yea - I am SO excited. I read back through the last few posts - I love that you already have a pack n play and stroller. They are cute! You will be a wonderful mom! I kind of know how it feels to wait for a baby (we waited 2 years for Isaac) and my entire pregnancy was completely surreal to me. The whole time I kept thinking... is this really happening to me??? Even now (Isaac is 5 1/2 months old) I carrying him into the store in his baby carrier and I think - Wow. I really am a mom! I'm SO excited for you guys. CONGRATS again and again and again!!!! And enjoy the holidays!!!!!

Post-it Note said...

Hey you! I'm so glad you found my blog too! Your tree is adorable. I am lucky about Thomas not dying to grab it. lol how was your summer? Yeah blog comments great for asking questions...

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Cute Tree. Merry Christmas! Just think, next year you'll have a little babe to enjoy the holiday with!