Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! (Belated)

My mom visited this week. We had fun hanging out and eating out. The night before Thanksgiving, we had dinner at my cousin's house. The food was delicious and it was fun to hang out with some family I don't ever see.
I was supposed to work Thanksgiving day, but I got out of it! I would have much rather worked. I spent the early morning hours having the worst time I've ever spent next to the toilet and the whole next day feeling cruddy. And No, it was not pregnancy-related. I think I got the flu.
But, I feel much better now and spent all day yesterday eating and not ever being able to get enough food.
I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

Ugh I'm sorry you were sick Thanksgiving Day. That's nice your mom was in town to visit. I'm glad you're feeling better now.