Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Belly's Popping...At Least I Can See It

My belly is starting to pop out and I love it! Of course, most people besides Luke don't really see it, but we can. In jeans it doesn't show so much, but it can really be seen in my PJs.
Here's a picture- you'll notice!
Also, I got my hair cut today at a really nice salon instead of for free at the hair school. It looks way better than it has for a while and way healthier, too. It was definitely worth the money.
P.S.-I've noticed I always take pics in this shirt, but it's just a fluke. I promise I only wear it every couple of weeks!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute belly! You can barely tell! But I know how fun it is!

Blake and Laura said...

I love your cute very little belly. It's true you can hardly tell. How fun though! I am so excited for you and wish I could be there. It will be more fun once she/he starts moving around.

Cami and Juan said...

I love your hair cut! And I'm excited to see more of a baby bump as time goes on.

Jennifer Ames said...

Your hair is way cute. I'm excited to see it this week. Also, I can see the bump starting to pudge out! =p

Josh and Diana Lee said...

Love the hair and the belly. You look so tiny! I remember when I thought I was showing and now looking back on it, there's no comparison to my huge stomach now! We are so excited for y'all.

Erica said...

Very cute! I love your hair!!