As if today, I officially have 3 months until my due date! Luke and I are getting so excited for our little bundle of joy. I keep getting more stuff in preparation for the baby.
I finally sucked it up and bought maternity jeans. I should have done that a long time ago- so comfortable and still cute!
Luke bought her a 3 foot teddy bear that glows when you squeeze it. It was, of course, on clearance. (It looks a lot cuter in person than this online pic.)
I bought a used swing off Craig's List that matches the rest of our stuff (pack 'n play & travel system).
My mom is getting excited to become a Grandma and bought a bunch of adorable clothes at Kohl's for 50% off the original price (she's where I get my bargain skills). They came in a package Friday night, which was so fun to open :)

1 comment:
I can't believe only 3 months left! Does it go by quick for the pregnant girl or just for all us bystanders!
Post a Comment