My friend Jen and I made our own nursing covers today. It took a lot longer than I planned, but they turned out great! We're still missing the D-ring because no one seemed to have them in stock, but we'll get that eventually. If anyone wants to know how to make them, let me know and I'll send you the instructions.




3 comments:
Hey I know Jen! Great job! When I have a baby, you can make me one :)
Oh my gosh! Hello Angie! This is Stephanie Craig the RN you used to work with. I went to your blog through Chelseas. Congrats on being pregnant! You look so cute. I have a blog now but I have to invite you so send me your email. sp.craig@yahoo.com. I would love to chat and keep in touch with you! I hope everything is going well. I miss you.
Love
Stephanie
I am so proud of you girls, they turned out amazing!!
Post a Comment