Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's a Girl! For Sure!

So, I mentioned at work today that I wasn't 100% sure the baby is a girl because they had a hard time finding what they were looking for and the ultrasound ended up being at 18 weeks. Well, this ultrasound tech heard me and said she could check me! I sat in a chair in an empty room and we looked at Abby! It's definitely a girl! She also showed me her cute head, which is sooo much bigger than last time. I saw her lick her lips :) It only lasted about 5 minutes because the tech had other things to do, but that made my day! How can I thank that sweet tech? Any ideas?

3 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

How fun! It's getting closer. I'm so excited for you.

Sommer said...

How sweet! Isn't it amazing!? You could always make her sweets. :)

Leslie said...

I'm glad its a girl or else your son might of gotten made fun of for having the name Abby.