
Luke graduated with his Masters in Accounting this week! I am so proud of him and all his hard work to get there. His parents, brothers, and niece were here. It was a lot of fun to have them out. We did a lot of fun things to celebrate. We are all so happy for Luke!
(Abby was there to celebrate for her daddy, too!)


We ran into our good friends the Ames there, too.

We had party with Luke's extended family afterward.

24 people in our tiny apartment was quite a crowd.


Luke got some super cool fancy multifunction pens for his accounting work from some awesome lady :)

3 comments:
Angie, You look so cute with your belly! Yeah for being done with school I wish we could say that. I would make you a cake if I were there. I just got some books and a kit for Christmas. Its fun.
Congrats Luke!! How exciting- You look beautiful in your pics! Glad that pants fit
That is very exciting news! So will you be heading to Atlanta soon?
Post a Comment