Monday, August 31, 2009

Growing Baby

Abby is getting bigger and cuter :) She is so much fun to play with and we Finally got her to laugh (a few times) again yesterday! (She hadn't laughed since the video we got a few weeks ago.) She's always eating her hands. She's playing with toys.
And, she's trying to roll over but can't get that arm out of the way.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Almost everyday since we met up with you at the outlet mall, Makenna goes to the computer and asks to see "Abby Baby". We've been looking at your blog a lot!

Cami and Juan said...

She looks so cute, I love the still shots when you can just tell she's cracking up. So much fun.

Amy said...

I love the photo of her in the sunglasses!

Michael said...

The sunglasses picture is adorable. I love it when babies eat their hands. So cute! ~Maria