Monday, October 12, 2009

Sitting Practice


Little Abby can sit up with by keeping herself up wit her hands. She's still practicing because she'll teeter over after about 30 seconds. The above picture and video are from the first time she stayed up by herself. You might not be able to see from the poor quality of the video, but she smiles- she likes sitting up!
She has also started grabbing her little toes. So cute!Happy baby after her bath!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

she's soo cute angie!

Olson Family said...

Love the towel pic, such a cutie!

The Eborns said...

wow, that is amazing that she is only 4 months and sitting up! You have one smart cookie!

Cami and Juan said...

She's smart to use her hands for balance.

Amy said...

Such a doll--I just realized that she looks just like one of my nieces did at that age-we'll have to see if she looks like her in years to come too :)

Davis Family said...

What fun milestones she is reaching. It is so nice to be able to be there for every moment. I swore that I would never let my child cry it out at night, but I eventually tried it and it is the only thing that works. And how nice it is to sleep 10 hours!