Well, I found some cute, good-priced knee-high socks to make some more baby leg warmers for Abby and as gifts. If you're having a baby and want me to make you some (Kim, Laura, Cami, Amy, Amber, Paige, etc.- Holy cow, how many pregnant women am I friends with?), pick out a pattern Here and let me know!
I'm also thinking of buying some sunglasses from them, since mine broke about a year ago. They have really cute ones.
Olson family will be especially interested in their hats that are cheap and include Vikings!
They also have lots of other things, like hats/scarfs/gloves for the cold winter coming up.
Check them out at http://www.urbanboundaries.com
P.S.- It really is a good site with good prices, but I put it on my blog for a 25% off coupon :)
I'm also thinking of buying some sunglasses from them, since mine broke about a year ago. They have really cute ones.
Olson family will be especially interested in their hats that are cheap and include Vikings!
They also have lots of other things, like hats/scarfs/gloves for the cold winter coming up.Check them out at http://www.urbanboundaries.com
P.S.- It really is a good site with good prices, but I put it on my blog for a 25% off coupon :)


5 comments:
how cute!
Which one of these could a boy wear??? :)
Cute! I found them. I like the Navy with Gray/Burgundy! Can boys where babylegs??
Amy, boys can SO where babylegs, I saw 5 week old twins today in brown ones! So sweet.
Angie, I sent you a message on FB, I also want the navy w/ grey and burgundy, they are so cute! But now I want to go and buy 20 more! You are so thoughtful.
I'll take the black w/ gray and hot pink! Yay, thank you Angie, you are so sweet. And good job finding the socks so cheep.
Post a Comment