Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We went to a "Trunk or Treat" at the church tonight. We, as in Abby and Mommy, because Daddy had to work late and we missed him :(I got so many compliments on how cute Abby looked!This is what she was wearing underneath for warmth- so cute, too.We played dress-up the other day because she never got to wear the adorable swimsuit I got her.Just modelin'.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Halloween! It is so fun to have a baby or child to dress up on Halloween. She also looks adorable in her swimsuit!

Chelsea said...

what a cute lil punkin!! I can't believe how big she is!!! THat swimsuit is darling too. glad you had a fun night

Julia said...

I love her costume. She is so darling! What a smiley little thing. I hope the whole sleeping thing gets easier. Good luck on the new job too. It sounds great that you can work just 4 times a month. That's awesome! Keep lovin' that sweet little girl!

Cami and Juan said...

I love both of your costumes! And too bad on the swimsuit, you'll have to get away to an indoor hotel pool.

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Your little pumpkin is sooo cute. You looked cute too in your cinderella costume. She sure smiles for the camera good, I love that!

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

What a cutie!

Blake and Laura said...

She is darling. I wish I could hold her.