She'll be crawling soon. Hope you have baby-proofed your house!
Wow, I've never seen a baby completely get up like that. Seems like she'll be crawling tomorrow!
She is SO cute! I love the rocking back and forth. I hope you are ready for a mobile baby...things definitely change once they can move around!
She'll be crawling in no time...and getting into everything. Such a fun age. She looks like such a happy little girl.
Zach did that for about a month. She'll begin flopping herself forward pretty soon. very exciting!
she's getting closer- so cute!! All I ca say is take advantage of the time she isn't mobile for as long as you can!!!! And when they do, it's so exciting
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She'll be crawling soon. Hope you have baby-proofed your house!
Wow, I've never seen a baby completely get up like that. Seems like she'll be crawling tomorrow!
She is SO cute! I love the rocking back and forth. I hope you are ready for a mobile baby...things definitely change once they can move around!
She'll be crawling in no time...and getting into everything. Such a fun age. She looks like such a happy little girl.
Zach did that for about a month. She'll begin flopping herself forward pretty soon. very exciting!
she's getting closer- so cute!! All I ca say is take advantage of the time she isn't mobile for as long as you can!!!! And when they do, it's so exciting
Post a Comment